Do You Have An Aging Parent?

If you have an aging parent, you've got a couple of different options when it comes to housing. 

You can either move them into an active adult community or a retirement community.

OR you can buy a second residence. Instead of having to put 20% down, you only have to put 5% down.

If you want more information about it, call me today and let's chat.

Post a Comment